Hubungan antara Supervisi Akademik dengan Kompetensi Profesional Guru Sekolah Dasar
One of the competencies that a teacher must have is professional competence. This professional competency includes the ability of teachers in mastering learning materials, learning models, understanding learning concepts so that they can apply them in the learning process. This professional competency needs to be developed, therefore the principal has a way or effort in helping to improve the professional competence of teachers, namely by conducting academic supervision. This academic supervision aims to provide assistance, guidance, direction and assessment to teachers. This research aims to find out the relationship between academic supervision and professional competence of teachers. This research is an experimental research correlation with quantitative approach. The methods used in this study are statistical and descriptive methods. The data collection techniques used in this study are questionnaires and documentation studies. The sampels used in this study were 8 people, namely 1 principal and 3 teachers from Kanisius Harjosari Primary School and 1 principal and 3 teachers from Marsudirini 77 Salatiga Primary School. The results of this study showed that the correlation between academic supervision and professional competence amounted to 0,026 ehich means that there is a relationship or correlation with the correlation strength of 0,768 which belongs to the category is very strong and the relationship of academic supervision with professional competence is in the same direction.
Angriane, V. R. (2020). Hubungan Supervisi Akademik Dengan Profesionalisme Guru Di Sekolah Menengah Atas Negeri 3 Tapung. Universitas Islam Negeri Sultan Syarif Kasim Riau.
Aribowo, Su’ad, & Madjdi, A. H. (2020). Pengaruh Supervisi Akademik Dan Pelatihan Penelitian Tindakan Kelas Terhadap Kompetensi Profesional Guru Sekolah Dasar Se-Kecamatan Undaan Kabupaten Kudus. Refleksi Edukatika: Jurnal Ilmiah Kependidikan, 10(2).
Bahri, S. (2014). Supervisi Akademik Dalam Peningkatan Profesionalisme Guru. Visipena, 5(1).
Fahmi, C. N., Nurliza, E., AR, M., & Usman, N. (2018). Pelaksanaan Supervisi Akademik Dalam Meningkatkan Kompetensi Guru Sekolah Dasar. Jurnal Serambi Ilmu, 19(2).
Handriyani, P. (2016). Supervisi Akademik Kepala Sekolah Dalam Meningkatkan Kompetensi Profesional Guru PAI (Studi Kasus Di SD Se-Kecamatan Sregen Tahun 2016). Institut Agama Islam Negeri Salatiga.
Hasanah, N., Suryana, Y., & Nugraha, A. (2018). Pengaruh Metode Eksperimen terhadap Pemahaman Siswa tentang Gaya Dapat Mengubah Gerak Suatu Benda. PEDADIDAKTIKA: Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar, 5(1).
Hendi, E. (2015). Pengaruh Supervisi Akademik Pengawas Dan Kepala Madrasah Terhadap Kompetensi Profesional Guru. Konferensi Nasional Ilmu Sosial Dan Teknologi (KNiST), 1(1).
Purbasari, M. (2015). Pengaruh Supervisi Akademik Terhadap Kinerja Mengajar Guru Di Sekolah Dasar. Journal of Elementary Education, 4(1).
Sunendang, I. H. (2016). Pengaruh Kompetensi Profesional Guru Terhadap Faktor Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Prestasi Belajar Siswa (Mata Pelajaran Ekonomi Kelas XI IPS 5 SMA Negeri 25 Bandung Semester Ganjil Tahun Ajaran 2016-2017). FKIP UNPAS.
Suraiya, Usman, N., & AR, D. (2016). Pelaksanaan Supervisi Akademik Oleh Kepala Sekolah Dalam Meningkatkan Kompetensi Profesional Guru Pada SD Negeri Lam Ura Kecamatan Simpang Tiga Kabupaten Aceh Besar. Jurnal Administrasi Pendidikan: Program Pascasarjana Universitas Syiah Kuala, 4(1).
Utami, I. H., & Hasanah, A. (2020). Kompetensi Profesional Guru Dalam Penerapan Pembelajaran Tematik Di SD Negeri Maguwoharjo 1 Yogyakarta. Pionir: Jurnal Pendidikan, 8(2).
Yeeratee, S. (2018). Pelaksanaan Supervisi Akademik Oleh Kepala Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Negeri 5 Bandar Lampung. Universitas Islam Negeri Raden Intan Lampung.
Copyright (c) 2021 Beatrix Hayudityas, Herry Sanoto
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with JSGP agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.