Accreditation by Sinta
Jurnal Studi Guru dan Pembelajaran is accredited (4th rank) by the Ministry of Research and Technology/National Research and Innovation Agency of the Republic of Indonesia Decree No. 200/M/KPT/2020 on 23 December 2020)
The submitted articles will be checked using Crossref Similarity Check / iThenticate. Articles that exceed normal limits will need to be revised. If the article that has been published is proven to be plagiarized, the article will be withdrawn [retracted] and a retraction notice will be displayed on the article's page in the journal.
Articles must be written in proper academic Indonesian or English. Articles must be typed in Word files (doc / docx) on A4 size paper, single space, with 12-pt font size, Arial font type. Article length cannot exceed 10 pages.
* Title (must be interesting, clear, firm, avoid report title style)
* Abstract (minimum 150 words - maximum 300 words)
* Keywords (3 - 5 words / phrases)
* Conclusions (including suggestions and recommendations)
* Acknowledgment (to partner institutions, and / or funding institutions)
* Reference (must be in APA format - American Psychological Association)
The in-text citation format must also follow the APA Publication Manual (6th Edition).
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
Authors who publish with JSGP agree to the following terms:
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.