Hubungan Antara Supervisi Akademik dengan Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru
This research aims to determine the relationship between academic supervision and teacher pedagogical competence. The subjects of the study included 3 class teachers from Elementary School of 1 Plumbon and 3 class teachers from Elementary School of 3 Sambungmacan. This research was a quantitative study and this study used the correlation method. The data collection technique in this study used a questionnaire method where the data were analyzed, namely test instruments in the form of validity and reliability tests and hypothesis testing in the form of Spearman Rank correlation. Through the Spearman Rank correlation test, it shows good results in the form of a correlation coefficient value of 0.868, where the correlation coefficient value is included in the criteria for a very strong relationship level. This shows that there is a very strong relationship between the variable of academic supervision and the variable of teacher pedagogical competence.
Ashari, T. (2019). Pengaruh Supervisi Akademik Dan Kompetensi Pedagogik Terhadap Kinerja Guru Sekolah Dasar Kecamatan Pituruh Kabupaten Purworejo. UNNES.
Astuti, S. (2017). Supervisi Akademik Untuk Meningkatkan Kompetensi Guru Di SD Laboratorium UKSW. Scholaria: Jurnal Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan, 7(1), 49–59.
Bano, Y. H. (2018). Meningkatkan Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru Melalui Supervisi Akademik di SMP Negeri 12 Gorontalo. Jurnal Pascasarjana, 3(2), 214–225.
Fatimah, S. (2016). Hubungan Kualitas Supervisi Akademik Oleh Kepala Madrasah Dan Motivasi Kerja Dengan Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Di Kecamatan Mantingan Tahun 2016.
Habibullah, A. (2012). Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru. EDUKASI: Jurnal Penelitian Pendidikan Agama Dan Keagamaan, 10(3).
Mujiono, H. (2020). Supervisi Akademik Meningkatkan Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru. JDMP (Jurnal Dinamika Manajemen Pendidikan), 4(2), 113–121.
Nugroho, C. D. (n.d.). Pengaruh Supervisi Akademik Kepala Sekolah Terhadap Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru Di MTS Negeri 29 Jakarta. Fakultas Ilmu Tarbiyah dan Keguruan (FITK) UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta.
Nuraini, M. (2016). Pengaruh Supervisi Akademik Dan Iklim Sekolah Terhadap Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru PAI SD di Kota Bengkulu. Al-Bahtsu: Jurnal Penelitian Pendidikan Islam, 1(1).
Prayitno, P. J. (2019). Pelaksanaan Supervisi Akademik Untuk Meningkatkan Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru SMA. Jurnal Visi Ilmu Pendidikan, 11(2), 46–55.
Prihatin, T. (2015). Model Supervisi Akademik Terpadu Berbasis Pemberdayaan Mgmp Untuk Meningkatkan Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru Matematika. Jurnal Penelitian Tindakan Sekolah Dan Kepengawasan, 2(1).
Copyright (c) 2021 Tabitha Angelicha, Herry Sanoto
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with JSGP agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.