Pengembangan Media Pembelajaran Tematik Berbasis Android “Kisah TAYA” untuk Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Siswa Kelas VI SD
To answer the situation in Indonesia and the challenges of 21st century education, this study aims to develop an interactive thematic learning media based on the Android-based Kisah TAYA to improve learning outcomes for students in grade VI SD. The research used is a type of research development or R&D. The subjects of this study were students of grade VI elementary school, but the research only stopped until the expert test and did not practice using the media in the field. This research instrument is in the form of validation sheets for material experts, media experts, and learning design experts. After the validation test was carried out, the results of the material expert validation obtained a score of 75% and was included in the high category. The results of the validation of the instructional media expert obtained a score of 84.2% and it was included in the very high category. And the results of the validation of learning media obtained a score of 81.9% and were included in the very high category. And the conclusion from the results of these categories can be stated that the thematic interactive learning media based on the Android-based TAYA Story is suitable to use.
Akbar, S. (2013). Instrumen Perangkat Pembelajaran. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Efendi, E & Zhuang, H. (2005). E-learning Konsep dan Aplikasi. Semarang: Andi offset.
M. Askari Zakariah, Vivi Afriani, KH. M. Zakariah. (2020). Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif, Kuantittif, Action Research, Research and Development (R&D). Yayasan Pondok Pesantren Al Mawaddah Warrahmah Kolaka.
Mawardi, M. (2014). Model Desain Pembelajaran Kosep Dasar PKn Berbasis Belajar Mandiri Menggunakan Moodle. Kab. Semarang. Widya Sari Press.
Pohan, Albert Efendi. (2020). Konsep Pembelajaran Daring Berbasis Pendekatan Ilmiah. Batam : CV. SARNU UNTUNG
Prastowo, Andi. (2019) . Analisis Pembelajaran Tematik Terpadu. Jakarta : Penerbit Kencana
Akurna, Bagas .(2019). Game Edukasi Mempelajari Tata Surya untuk Murid Kelas VI di SDIT Nur Hidayah Surakarta Berbasis Android. Jurnal Teknik Informatika, Fakultas Komunikasi dan Informatika, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta. 1-15.
Indra Kartika Sari, Mawardi. (2020). Pengembangan MEPTISAN Untuk Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Ssiswa Kelas 5 SD. Jurnal Pendidikan Dasar Indonesia.1-5.
Miky Amanul Ardhiyah, Elvira Hoesein Radia. (2020). Pengembangan Media Berbasis Adobe Flash Materi Pecahan Matematika untuk Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar. Jurnal Penelitian dan Pengembangan Pendidikan Vol. 4 (3) pp. 479-485.
Copyright (c) 2021 Magdalena Dewi Kusumawati, Mawardi Mawardi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with JSGP agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.