Profil Lulusan Program Studi PGSD Universitas PGRI Adi Buana Surabaya
This study aims to find out the jobs of alumni after they have studied at pgsd study program of PGRI Adi Buana University Surabaya. This research uses qualitative method using source triangulation. How to retrieve data on this thesis is to ask questions using google form and then distributed in alumni group. from the results of this study it can be known that 71% of students with a waiting time of less than 3 months, 7% of alumni are certified, 91% of people work in accordance with the field of education.
Andriaty, E., & Setyorini, E. (2012). Ketersediaan Sumber Informasi Teknologi Pertanian di Beberapa Kabupaten di Jawa. Jurnal Perpustakaan Pertanian.
Ghufron, M. N., & Risnawita. (2010). Teori-Teori Psikologi. Yogyakarta: Ar Ruz Media.
Kepmendiknas. (2000). Kepmendiknas No. 232-U-2000.
Menteri, K., Nasional, P., Kurikulum, T., & Pendidikan, I. (2002). REPUBL IK INDO NE SIA TENTANG KUR IKULUM INTI PE NDIDIK AN T I NGG I. 1(2), 1–3.
Ornstein, & Hunkins. (1985). Perspectives and Practice. New York.
Purba, M. B. (2009). Analisis pengaruh kualitas pelayanan terhadap prestasi akademik mahasiswa perguruan tinggi X. Institut Pertanian Bogor.
Stufflebeam, L. D. (2003). The international handbook of educational evaluation (Chapter 2). Boston: MA: Kluwer Academic Publishers.
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with JSGP agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.