PENGARUH MEDIA PEMBELAJARAN HANDOUT BERBASIS GAMBAR PADA MATA KULIAH MORFOLOGI TUMBUHAN
Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk meningkatkan pemahaman konsep mahasiswa yang diajar menggunakan media pembelajaran handout berbasis gambar pada mata kuliah morfologi tumbuhan pokok bahasan daun. Penelitian ini merupakan penelitian eksperimen (Pra-Eksperimental) dengan desain penelitian The One Group Pretest-Posttest Design. Sampel penelitian ini adalah mahasiswa Pendidikan Biologi, kelas VIB sebanyak 28 mahasiswa. Teknik pengambilan data dilakukan dengan menggunakan tes hasil belajar mahasiswa sebelum diberi perlakuaan. Data dianalisis dengan menggunakan uji-t. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa penggunan handout berbasis gambar dapat meningkatkan pemahaman konsep mahasiswa pada mata kuliah morfologi tumbuhan.
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.