Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is the authentic research result that has not been published yet in other publication media.
- Manuscript accepted is written in standard Indonesian Language or English Language.
- The length of the manuscript is approximately 3000-4000 words, written in Times New Rowman 12pt, A4 paper format, margins: top 3 cm; left 3 cm; right 3 cm; bottom 3 cm, justified, 1,5 line spacing.
- Manuscript comprises five main headings: Pendahuluan (Introduction); Metode (Method); Hasil dan Pembahasan (Findings and Discussion); Kesimpulan (Conclusions); Ucapan Terima Kasih (Acknowledgement), Daftar Pustaka (References).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.