Teachers 'Professionality in Improving the Quality of Madrasah Education in The Era of Globalization
The research objective was to determine and describe the quality of madrasah education in the study of teacher professionalism in the era of globalization. The method uses a qualitative approach with the type of library research (library research) and data sources from books and journals about the quality of madrasah education and the professionalism of teachers in the era of globalization. The results of this study indicate that the quality of madrasah education in the era of globalization in the 21st century in the western, eastern and central parts of Indonesia has a difference in the quality of quality education in accordance with the National Education Standards (SNP). Teacher professionalism is one of the main factors affecting the quality of education. Professional teachers must have the ability to: master teaching materials and materials; master and apply philosophy, methods, techniques and practices; take advantage of ICT developments to improve the quality of learning; self and develop professional performance; and increase commitment to dedication in society.
Bakhri, A. (2015). Tantangan Pendidikan Agama Islam di Madrasah pada Era Globalisasi. Madaniyah, 5(1), 63-86.
Burhan, B. (2005). Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif Komunikasi, Ekonomi, dan Kebijakan publik serta ilmu-ilmu sosial lainnya. Jakarta: Prenada Media.
Choiri, M. M., & Fitriani, A. (2011). Problematika pendidikan Islam sebagai sub sistem pendidikan nasional di era global. Al-Tahrir: Jurnal Pemikiran Islam, 11(2), 303-325. DOI: 10.21154/al-tahrir.v11i2.37
Danumiharja, M. (2014). Profesi Tenaga Kependidikan. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.
Janawi, K. G. (2011). Citra Guru Profesional. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Bungaran Antonius, S., & Soejidto, S. (2009). Metode Penelitian Sosial (edisi revisi). Jakarta: Yayasan Pustaka Obor Indonesia.
Sugiyono, S. (2015). Metode Penelitian & Pengembangan Research and Development. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Wijaya, I. (2018). Professional Teacher: Menjadi Guru Profesional. CV Jejak (Jejak Publisher).
Yuniar, Y. (2013). Mutu Madarasah dan Profesionalisme Guru: Tuntutan di Era Globalisasi. Ta'dib: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam, 18(01), 135-161.
Zed, M. (2004). Metode peneletian kepustakaan. Jakarta: Yayasan Obor Indonesia.
Indonesia, P. R. (2003). Undang-undang Republik Indonesia nomor 20 tahun 2003 tentang sistem pendidikan nasional. Departemen Pendidikan Nasional.
Copyright (c) 2021 Hasperi Susanto, Rambat Nur Sasongko, Muhammad Kristiawan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with JSGP agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.