Challenges faced by Teachers and Students towards Quality Assurance of Education amidst Covid-19 Pandemic
Tantangan Tenaga Pengajar dan Pelajar Terhadap Jaminan Mutu Pendidikan di Tengah Pandemi Covid-19
Pandemic of Covid-19 influnces many things in real life. It also influences academic atmosphere and the culture of teaching and learning at schools. Government regulates “Study from Home” in order to prevent the spread of the virus. This study uses library research method in collecting data from various references. The objective of this study is to find out the challenges faced by the teachers and the learners in reaching the good quality of education amidst pandemic Covid-19. We found that the challenges faced by the teachers and learners are complicated. It cannot be separated from government’s role in assisting the governments’ regulation.
Anhusadar, L. O. (2020). Persepsi Mahasiswa PIAUD terhadap Kuliah Online di Masa Pandemi Covid-19. Jurnal Kindergarten: Journal of Islamic Early Childhood Education, 3(1). 44-58.
Aswasulasikin. (2020). Persepsi Mahasiswa Terhadap Kuliah Daring di Masa Pandemi Corona Virus Disease (Covid-19). SALAM: Jurnal Sosial dan Budaya Syarí.
Dewi, W. A. F. (2020). Dampak Covid-19 terhadap Implementasi Pembelajaran Daring di Sekolah Dasar. Edukatif: Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan, 2(1). 55-61.
Irhandayaningsih, A. (2020). Pengukuran Literasi Digital pada Peserta Pembelajaran Daring di Masa Pandemi Covid-19. ANUVA, 4(2).
Mustakim. (2020). Efektifitas Pembelajaran Daring Menggunakan Media Online Selama Pandemi Covid-19 pada Mata Pelajaran Matematika. Jurnal Al Asma, 2(1).
Nazir, M. (2003). Metode Penelitian. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.
Purwanto, A. (2020). Studi Eksploratif Dampak Pandemi COVID-19 Terhadap Proses Pembelajaran Online di Sekolah Dasar. Edu PsyCouns Journal, 2(1).
Windhiyana, E. (2020). Dampak Covid-19 terhadap Kegiatan Pembelajaran Online di Sebuah Perguruan Tinggi Kristen di Indonesia. Jurnal Perspektif Ilmu Pendidikan, 34(1).
Yunus, M. (2020). Media Digital Pendidikan (Refleksi Hardiknas Tahun 2020 di Tengah Pandemi Covid-19).
Copyright (c) 2020 Irwan Irwan, Rustan Santaria
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with JSGP agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.