Peningkatan Keterampilan Berbicara Melalui Metode Bercerita Siswa Kelas III SD INP Tanetea kecamatan Pa’jukukang Kabupaten Bantaeng
The formulation of the problem in this study is whether students' speaking skills can be improved through storytelling methods. This study aims to improve students' speaking skills and help students of class III INP Tanetea, Pa'jukukang district, Bantaeng Regency. This research uses the storytelling method. This type of research is a classroom action research conducted in 2 cycles, consisting of Initial Activities, Core Activities and final activities. Data obtained in this study include student learning outcomes taken from the provision of test telling in front of the class, the ability of teachers in managing learning taken from the observation sheet of teacher activities, student activities taken from the observation sheet of student activities. The results showed that in the first cycle of action there were 15 students who completed individually from 25 students so that the percentage of classical completeness was 60% and individual absorption was 64.28% while the results of student activity observation were 62.5% and teacher activity observations 87.5 % with enough categories. In the second cycle of action there were 22 students who were completed individually so that the percentage of classical completeness was 88% and individual absorption was 79.94% while the results of student activity observation were 87.5% and teacher observation results were 85.7% with very good category. This means that learning in cycle II has met the indicators of success so it can be concluded that the improvement of learning by using the Storytelling method can improve students' speaking skills in Indonesian subjects in class III SDP Tanetea, Pa'jukukang district, Bantaeng District.
Admin. (2008). Perkembangan Karakter Pada Anak Sekolah. Mizan Media Utama, Jakarta
Aisyah, (2008).Perkembangan anak usia prasekolah. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Muchlisin, R. (2013). Pengertian, Tujuandan Tes Kemampuan Berbicara. (Online). http://www.kajianpustaka.com/2013/06/pengertian-tujuan-dan-tes-kemampuan.html
Ramadhan. (2013). Panduan Tugas Akhir (SKRIPSI) & Artikel Ilmiah. Palu: Universitas Tadulako.
Depdiknas.(2005) Prosedur Penelitian Tindakan Kelas. Jakarta
Nurhasana. (2013). Penerapan Metode Bercerita dalam Mengembangkan Bahasa Anak di Taman Kanak-kanak. Jakarta
Tarigan, D. (1992). Keterampilan Berbicara. Bandung: Angkasa
Copyright (c) 2020 St. Wahidah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with JSGP agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.