STUDI MAKROBENTOS DI PESISIR PANTAI KARANG-KARANGAN KECAMATAN BUA KABUPATEN LUWU
This study aims to see the abundance of macrobenthos and those that dominate macrobenthos on the coast of Karang-Karangan village, Bua sub-district, Luwu district and also to see its diversity index. This research was conducted in September 2020 on the coast of Karang-Karangan, Bua District, Luwu Regency. The type of research used in this research is descriptive research that describes the existence of macrobenthos on the coast of Karang-Karangan. The data analysis technique used in this research is descriptive data. The results of the research on the diversity of macrobenthos showed a low level of diversity, namely station I 0.57, station II 0.22 and station III 0.43.
Copyright (c) 2021 Akhmad Syakur
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.