Analisis Perspektif Psikologi Tokoh Silas Marner dalam Novel Silas Marner Karya George Eliot
A literary work is a form of the author's imagination written with a background in various fields of life. The characters in a literary story also have the same problems as humans in real life. The author, in writing a story, is motivated by the conditions and environment that exist around him and affects him. The story in a novel, short story, or poetry reflects various aspects of human life. Literary works will present a story that can be viewed from various points of view, including from a psychological perspective. We can examine each character from a psychological point of view. How the character's psychological condition will appear from a story that can be examined by looking at the character's behavior, how he relates to other characters, and how he deals with problems in his life. George Eliot's Silas Marner novel is an interesting story which can be examined from a psychological point of view, namely the psychology of existentialism. Silas Marner's character in this novel will be analyzed from a psychological perspective. How Silas Marner's character in self-existence will appear in the psychology of existentialism.
Mangunwijaya, Y.B. 1988. Sastra dan Religiusitas. Yogyakarta. Kanisius.
Selden, Raman. 1985. Panduan Pembaca Teori Sastra. Yogyakarta. Gajah Mada University Press.
Copyright (c) 2020 Heni
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with Onoma Journal: Education, Languages, and Literature agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.