Recruitment of Reviewers
Jurnal Studi Guru dan Pembelajaran is calling for academics and practitioners to serve as peer-reviewer in this journal. Participation in the peer-review process is essential to the journal's reputation. Reviewers are expected to provide insight and necessary recommendations to the editors in determining proper work. Reviewers are also expected to help novice authors in improving their article's quality.
Each reviewer will be assigned two to four articles per year. The article is evaluated based on the review form provided. Reviewers can also give direct comments on the article's document file.
- Working Status: Part-time voluntary job
- Working Language: Indonesian and/or English
- have published in the subject that is covered in the journal's focus & scope;
- hold a job at a university or academic organization, in a teaching or research position;
- have a strong interest in a scholarly journal;
- be fluent in OJS 3 platform;
- work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
- Recognition in the website
- Letter of assignment and certificate of acknowledgment from the editor
How to Apply
- Register at https://e-journal.my.id/jsgp/user/register/ and fill in all the necessary detail related to your publishing experience. In the form, indicate that you are available to receive review requests.
- Send a confirmation email to email@example.com
- You shall be assigned articles to review once we received submission related to your expertise.